Sunday, 13 December 2015

Clothes show 2015 haul // W7, NYX & Lee Stafford

Hey guys, so this year I visited the clothes show for the second time. I went last year and absolutely loved it, so I knew I had to go back this year. It's such a good experience for shopping: to try loads of different brands, some which I'd never heard of before, and to get things so much cheaper than in store, especially makeup! I bought a few bits, mainly makeup but also some hair care products.


Starting off with the makeup, I saw this stand called Peaches & Cream. I'd never heard of it before, but some of their products looked great, and were so affordable! I've needed an eyeshadow primer for a long time, so I thought I'd pick one up from here. I haven't used it yet, but for £3, I couldn't go wrong.

Next, I knew I needed to visit the NYX counter, as I can't seem to get hold of any NYX products in the UK, and I know they're really hyped about. First of all I picked up a butter gloss, in the shade sugar cookie. I think this is such a lovely name, and it sounds really festive. I can't work out if this is more of summer or winter shade, as it is kind of a dark, but at the same time bright purple shade! It's such a gorgeous colour, and I think it was around £4.

I also picked up the jumbo eye pencil in milk. This is one of their post hyped products, I can't wait to use it as a base for my eye makeup, or even to brighten my eyes up.

I saw the W7 brand, and this is another brand that is really hyped about in the beauty world, and I've never seen it in shops before. I stopped myself from buying anymore makeup products, so I bought this really cute little gift set, with a nail varnish and two little pots of glitter in, which I think will be great as a little Christmas gift or stocking filler as it was only £3!


Onto hair care, I visited the Lee Stafford stand. I've tried the hair mask for hair that never grows past a certain length, and I absolutely love it, it worked so well on my hair, so I knew I wanted to try some other products. All of the products were 4 for £12, which is absolutely amazing, as they are so much more expensive in Boots. First of all, I bought the CoCo LoCo shampoo and conditioner. This is made for silky, soft, shiny hair. It smells incredible, so I can't wait to start using them.

Finally, I picked up the oily roots, dry ends shampoo and conditioner. This describes my hair perfectly, so I thought I'd give it a go. The shampoo contains tea tree, so this is what will be helping the oily roots, and the conditioner contains Shea butter and keratin to nourish the ends of your hair.

Have you ever been to the Clothes show?
I hope you've enjoyed this post!

My social media links:

No comments:

Post a Comment