Sunday, 1 November 2015

Oxford Street lush haul!


Hey guys! So as you know if you read my London blog post, I went to London for my birthday, and bought quite a lot from lush (and now my bathroom smells like a lush shop! I can't complain about that though haha) so I thought I'd show you what I bought today.


First of all I bought the brightside bubble bar. This smells absolutely amazing, it's so fresh!! You get so many uses out of this as well so it's definitely value for money. 


Next I picked up the holly golightly bubble bar. I thought this looked so cool and I know it will make my bath look super pretty, although I'm not that keen on the smell of this.


I also got the five gold rings. I picked these up because I thought it would be cool just popping one in my bath, and of course these will last for a while as you get 5 baths out of them. I also loved the golden sparkly colour, it reminds me of Christmas. 


Then I picked up candy mountain bubble bar. This is so popular and I can see why as it smells amazing and looks adorable. 


Finally I picked up Santas belly shower jelly. I've wanted a shower jelly for a while but I'm not 100% sure on how to use them, so I thought I'd pick one up to see what it's like. I think this is probably my favourite scent out of all of the things I picked up, it literally smells exactly like Christmas. I also love the sparkles it has inside it!! I'm super excited to start using it. 

I hope you've all enjoyed this post! Comment below your favourite lush Christmas product. 

My social media links:


Xoxo

20 comments:

  1. The 5 golden rings product looks really interesting - I love the concept. This year, I will definitely be buying some candy mountain bubble bars as they are my favourite around this time of year!

    www.makinglifeacamera.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, I can't wait to use the 5 golden rings. I need to stock up on the candy mountain so I have enough to last me all year round! Haha

      Delete
  2. I lo e Candy mountain I get one every year it smells incredible. Coleoftheball xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of these look so amazing. I'm not a massive Lush fan but I really want to start buying more of their products! I hear everyone talking about Candy Mountain! xx

    Ciara Rose | ciara-rose.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never used to be a massive fan either, but I completely changed my mind once I started using different products. I LOVE candy mountain xx

      Delete
  4. Candy Mountain - I'm obsessed with it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah so am I! I think most people are too!

      Delete
  5. I love Lush! Candy Mountain is an absolute favourite of mine. I recommend Peeping Santa from the Christmas range :)
    XO Lottie
    www.withlovelottie.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Candy mountain is defo a favourite of mine too. I'll definitely have to look out for Peeping santa! xo

      Delete
  6. Wow, you got some great things! I love the Lush Christmas range, unfortunately I don't have a bath in my flat so I have to stick with the shower stuff! xx

    Bethan Likes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Aw that's a shame, the shower products are still just as good xx

      Delete
  7. I love the look of the holy bar and the gold rings, I need to pop into Lush and grab some of their christmas things soon! xx

    Tamz // http://www.throughneweyesx.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the look of them too, I haven't got round to using them yet xx

      Delete
  8. Love Lush hauls. Really need to pop into a store and pick up some goodies. The gold rings looks really cute x

    A Little Peep Into My Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love reading lush hauls too! I agree the gold rings are adorable x

      Delete
  9. All of these products look lovely, so I have a fair excuse to go ASAP! Great post!
    Grace xx
    http://gracexkate.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, haha yeah you have an excuse for a lush haul xx

      Delete