Wednesday, 11 November 2015

Beauty haul // Urban Decay, MUA, Topshop & more


Hey guys! So today I'm back with a rather large beauty haul of all of the beauty products I treated myself too with my birthday money. 


First of all I picked up the makeup revolution iconic 3 palette. I've wanted this for a very long time, it looks like the perfect palette for rose gold eye looks and also smokey eyes. 

Next is a topshop lipstick in the shade infrared. I saw this in a lot of Zoella's vlogs, and it suits her so much so I thought I'd give it a go. I've never had a lipstick from topshop before either, so I'm very excited to try it out. 

I also got an essie nail varnish in the shade Bahama mama. This is the most beautiful Autumn nail varnish, I have it on right now and it looks so pretty. 


I picked up the MUA undress me too palette. This is another Autumn coloured eye shadow palette, because of the gorgeous golden shades. 

Next I picked up the urban decay all nighter setting spray, I'm hoping this is going to keep my makeup on all day, without going shiny! 

Finally I picked up the MUA lipstick in the shade fawn fancy. This is supposed to be a dupe for velvet teddy, which I don't actually own. I love this colour so I really want to purchase velvet teddy! I'm not keen on the formulation of this as it literally stays on my lips for about 20 minutes and then completely fades! 

I hope you've all enjoyed this post! 

My social media links:


Xoxo

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! I love the essie nail varnish too :)

      Delete
  2. Happy birthday! You got some gorgeous products. I love Topshop's lipsticks, apparently they're very similar to MAC! Essie have some gorgeous shades & Bahama Mamma is definitely one of them. The Urban Decay setting sprays are amazing! I wouldn't be without one. My favourite is the Dew Me, it's great for my dry skin. Xx

    Tania | When Tania Talks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! I quite like topshop lipsticks too. It's my first essie nail varnish, and I'm already in love! I can't wait to start using my urban decay setting spray! Xx

      Delete
  3. The shimmers on the MUA pallette look amazing
    www.laurcaud.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy belated birthday! Fab haul, I'm loving the look of that eyeshadow palette. :) The shades seem lovely for autumn! x

    Kay
    http://shoesandglitter.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! The eyeshadow palette is perfect for Autumn! X

      Delete