Sunday, 22 November 2015

Autumn beauty essentials

I'm Hey guys, so today I'm going to be sharing with you my Autumn beauty essentials.


First of all I have the essie nail varnish in the shade Bahama mama. This is literally my favourite colour it is beautiful and absolutely perfect for Autumn. I've been wearing it non stop the past 3 weeks! 

I then have the MUA Undress me too palette. The colours in this are so autumnal! I did a golden eye makeup look using this palette which you can find here


I also have a collection lipstick in the shade sugar plum. I always rave about this for Autumn, it's been my go to colour for the past two years. 

My next lipstick is from MUA in the shade fawn fancy. This colour is so similar to velvet teddy! The colour is perfect for Autumn, although I'm not that keen on the formulation of this and it fades from your lips in about 20 minutes which is quite disappointing, but it was only £1, so I can't really moan. I mainly bought this to decide whether the colour will suit me enough to buy velvet teddy! 

My final Autumnal lipstick essential is from topshop in the shade infrared. This is a redy-orange colour and it looks great with a red tartan scarf which is an Autumn fashion staple! 


Next is a scent, and this is from bath and body works in the scent warm vanilla sugar. This is just a classic Autumn scent, it smells amazing! The only bad thing is that we don't have a bath and body works in the UK! So a trip to America is needed to pick this up- haha! 

Finally my next Autumn beauty essential (well it's for my hair but that still counts right?!) is the herbel essence miracle oil. I've been loving this the past month, I use it on my ends after I've washed my hair- so every other day. It is an oil, but fear not, it doesn't make your hair greasy at all! It really nourishes my dry ends, and it makes my hair look so much smoother and softer.

What's your favourite hair product for dry ends?

I hope you've all enjoyed this blog post!

My social media links:

16 comments:

  1. Love Bahama Mama, it's the perfect winter shade! I have that MUA palette too - such a bargain :)

    www.typicalamy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Bahama mama too, it's such a popular shade and now my favourite! The MUA palette is AMAZING for the money :)

      Delete
  2. Great picks! That MUA palette looks beautiful, with shades that would be perfect for autumn. <3

    Kay

    http://shoesandglitter.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The MUA palette is gorgeous and such a bargain, my Autumn staple x

      Delete
  3. I adore Essie Bahama mama! It's the perfect fall nail polish!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too! It's gorgeous for Autumn :)

      Delete
  4. These look nice ♥

    summerdaisy.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh I'm a huge fan of this MUA palette! The colors look so natural and pretty, which is everything I love in makeup. I took a peek at your more detailed post, and the gold turned out absolutely gorgeous.

    -Alex
    A Northern Light

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So am I! Aw thank you, glad you liked the look I created xx

      Delete
  6. the shades in that palette look so lovely and autumnal!

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete