Sunday, 11 October 2015

What's in my bag!

Hey guys, so today I'm back with a collaboration with The Blogging Box, I absolutely love her blog and the variety of posts she does, so make sure you go and check out her collab post, which is also a what's in my bag.

A while ago I did a what's in my hand luggage bag, which was quite different to this, but you can find that here



So first of all this bag is from primark, I think it was around £8 although I bought it a while ago so I can't remember. It's fairly small but I can fit everything I need into it, and it has a zip, along with an inside zipped compartment, and an extra compartment on the front. It has a long strap as well as two shorter straps. This is probably one of my favourite bags I own (except from my school bag! If you want a what's in my school bag then let me know!) as its so practical and I love the look of it. I use this bag on weekends when I'm going out eg shopping (of course, a girl can never do too much shopping), or going for a meal etc. 

Lipstick of the day
So first of all in my bag, I will have the lipstick I'm wearing that day. At the moment I have the collection sugar plum lipstick, and this is my favourite lipstick for Autumn. It's a lovely plum shade, which is fairly dark but at the same time not too dark.  

Notebook and pen
Next I will have my notebook which is from tesco. I always use this for my shopping list, and alongside it, I will also have a pen. 

Hand gel
I will also have a hand sanitizer and at the moment I'm using my bath and body works pocketback in the scent cupcake sweetie, this is literally the nicest smell ever! 

Earphones and phone
Of course I can't go anywhere without earphones; they keep me entertained whether I'm in a car, a train or a bus, so I will always carry around my very tangled pair alongside my phone.

Purse
I will also have my purse of course in case I need to buy anything, this is from Cath Kidston. 

Chewing gum
I definitely can't go anyway without a pot of chewing gum either! 

Portable phone charger
I always keep this with me for emergencies! This is a life saver, it's the anchor portable phone charger, it's the size of a lipstick and it charges your phone up twice fully without needing to be charged itself.

Wallpaper sample
Finally this is probably very random, but I will have my small wallpaper sample from the wallpaper in my bedroom. I carry this around with me as I've recently moved house, and I've been buying a lot of homeware items for in my room so I need to make sure it matches my wallpaper! 

I hope you enjoyed this post! 

My social media links:


Xoxo

16 comments:

  1. Thanks for collabing with me! Loved this post xx

    Thebloggingboxx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved collabing with you! And thank you glad you liked it xxx

      Delete
  2. That handbag looks so much more expensive it's really lovely! I really need to put some hand sanitiser in my bag asap!

    Lucy | lucyalana.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, it does look pretty expensive! Hand sanitizer is an essential x

      Delete
  3. I love posts like this :) Love your notebook! x

    Jordan Alice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! I pretty love my notebook as well ;) x

      Delete
  4. thats a beauty..:)
    http://zoomlabakalim.blogspot.com.tr

    ReplyDelete
  5. I basically carry all the same things around with me, apart from the wallpaper sample aha! My bag always seems to accumulate about 7 lipstick of the days, because I always forget to take them out!

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can never have too many lipsticks in your bag!!!

      Delete
  6. That's such a smart idea to carry the wallpaper sample with you! Nice post xx

    Jasmine || http://www.blogsallbeautyy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I know, I was pretty pleased with myself when I thought of that idea! Glad you liked this post xx

      Delete
  7. great post dear! I love your blog:)

    www.theprintedsea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. First things first, I love your Primark bag. It's so cute & chic. I like your little wallpaper sample; that's a funky little piece o have. Have a lovely weekend! :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you, I love my bag as well! I'm glad you like my wallpaper sample! Have a good weekend too x

      Delete