Wednesday, 28 October 2015

London // photo diary

Hey guys, so if you follow my Twitter or Instagram, you will know I've been away at the weekend in London for pre birthday celebrations. I had a great weekend so I thought I'd share with you a few of the photos I've taken! Also if you'd like a haul of everything I've bought then let me know by leaving a comment. 

Whilst I was in London, we spent a large majority of our time shopping (of course), on Oxford street. I can't forget to mention the amazing three story lush, where I spent a very long time and quite a lot of money... Oops! I also enjoyed a very lovely Lola's cupcake, and a stroll around Regent's Park. We got up rather early on our second day so we could fit everything in, and I've never seen the underground that quiet!! 


My social media links:


Xoxo

8 comments:

  1. Ahh,h I'd love to go to London one day! Is that a cupcake?

    May | THE MAYDEN | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw I'm sure you will! Yes the cupcake was gorgeous!! X

      Delete
  2. London looks stunning your images are amazing. I hope to visit London some day. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you!! I'm sure you will get to visit :) x

      Delete
  3. I love these photos! You got some amazing shots x

    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! I only took them on my phone camera too! X

      Delete
  4. oh how much I always beg to go to London... But I never get to go there anyways. But I have a little request if that's okay... Could you do a review of Girl Online on Tour? I have the first book and I also read it but I don't know if I want to spend money buying the second one... If you have read it, I'd like to hear your opinion on it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. London is a great place! Yeah of course I'll do a review, look out for it x

      Delete