Sunday, 2 August 2015

My morning skincare routine

Hey guys, so a while ago I did an evening skincare routine (which you can find here) and a lot of people seemed to enjoy it, so I thought I would do a morning one.

I like to keep my skincare routine simple, so it doesn't take up too much time, but also does the job. I also don't like using harsh chemicals on my face, so I only using three products in the morning. 

So first of all, I go in and use the simple facial cleansing wipes. I use these to remove any excess makeup, but also to cleanse my face. They leave my face feeling fresh, but also wake me up ready for the day. 

I will next use the simple pore minimising toning cleanser. I put a small amount of this onto a cotton pad, and move it in up and down motions on my cheeks. I then use the remains of it and rub it over my forehead and chin. I haven't actually noticed this minimising my pores, but I still use this as it feels soft on my skin and also cleanses it. 

Finally it's time to moisturise, and I've recently been using a different one. I've started using the simple anti blemish moisturiser. This does a great job, I rub it in circular motions all over my face, and it does a great job. I really think it has helped my skin clear up, and it reduces the amount of spots on my face.

I hope you've enjoyed this blog post, and comment what your favourite skincare product is! 

My social media links:


Xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Schöner Post und toller Blog!
    Ich bin dir direkt gefolgt bzw werde es über GFC noch nachholen (es spinnt seit paar Tagen -.-), trotzdem würde es mich freuen wenn du auch mal bei mir vorbeischaust :)
    Bei mir findet aktuell auch eine Blogvorstellung statt, bei der du gerne teilnehmen kannst!
    Allerliebst Chloé♥
    http://la-vie-est-belle-lynnchloe.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. glad you like my blog! sorry I'm not the best with german :(( x

      Delete