Sunday, 26 July 2015

Spring & Summer lip picks

Hey guys, so I've done two other blog posts a while ago in this 'lip picks' topic which you will find here and here. But I thought it would be a good idea to show you my favourite lip products for Spring and Summer, although this is probably a bit late considering we have already had Spring and we are currently in Summer, but oh well!

1. The bright lip 
When thinking about summer lip shades, I automatically think of pink colours. 
I have two to show you today, the first one is a rimmel lasting finish colour rush in the shade 100 give me a cuddle. This is a lovely bold pink colour, and it lasts a while on the lips. It's a chubby stick, and is glossy which I think is great for summer, it also smells amazing which is a bonus!! 


I'm going to show you another one of my favourite pink lip colours, and this one is from primark but unfortunately it doesn't say what the shade is. It's pretty similar to the one above, but it's a bit brighter, and for £1 you can't go wrong! 


2. Rose gold lip
Also this season, rose gold has been very fashionable, and it looks stunning on the lips. I have a mac lipstick in the shade ramblin rose. It's such a stunning colour, it's a frost lipstick so it also has bits of glitter in, which I think is perfect for the summer. I did a review on this which you will find here.
The picture for this isn't the best, and the colour has changed slightly because of the bad lighting, so if you have a look at my review for this lipstick you will see more of a realistic picture for it. 


I hope this post has helped you!

My social media links:


Xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Ramblin Rose looks like such a gorgeous colour! I love using pink/nude lipsticks in the Summertime :)

    www.elevatorbrain.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is a beautiful colour!! :)

      Delete