Sunday, 12 July 2015

Skincare haul!

Hey guys, so I've recently been doing a lot of shopping for skincare items, in aim to get my skin summer ready! Especially my face as I want it a clear for the summer, as I don't like wearing too much makeup in the summer. 

So first of all, I bought the Zoella scrubbing me softly body scrub from her new range. I haven't used this yet, but I've smelt it and the scent is amazing! It's definitely a summer scent, and it's great for removing dead skin all over your body. 


Next, for my face I bought the simple kind to skin cleansing facial wipes. I bought a small pack of these as I'm going on a school trip next week, so I needed a travel friendly sized pack. 

Also for my trip, I bought a small bottle of the simple kind to skin hydrating light moisturiser. I've used this before, and it's a great light moisturiser perfect for the summer. 

From the simple spotless skin range, I bought the blackhead eliminating facial wash. I haven't used this yet, but I'm hoping it's going to get rid of some of my black heads!! If you've used this before then comment below your opinions on it! 

Finally, also from the spotless skin range, I bought the anti blemish moisturiser. I've been using this for a few weeks now, and I really think it's helped clear my skin. It hasn't got rid of my spots completely, but it certainly has got rid of some of them! 

I hope you've enjoyed this haul!

My social media links:


Xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Haven't seen the Simple spotless range, definitely need to try some of their products. Great haul :-)

    www.allaboutthatmakeup.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't seen the Simple spotless range, definitely need to try some of their products. Great haul :-)

    www.allaboutthatmakeup.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete