Wednesday, 29 July 2015

Random haul // tiger, superdrug & more

Hey guys, so I've been doing a lot of shopping recently, mostly clothing which I will be showing you in another blog post soon, but for now I'm going to show you the other bits I bought. 

After a lot of people rave about the shop tiger, I finally found one the other day and so I went in. I bought this waterproof phone case which will be great for a summer holiday, as I will be able to take photos underwater. I've seen these on Amazon for around £20, so when I saw this for £3 I was extremely happy!! 

Also from tiger, I picked up a new pair of scissors as I couldn't resist this pretty strawberry pattern for £4. 

From new look, I noticed this beautiful watermelon cup. I think I have an obsession with cups, whenever I notice pretty ones like this I have to buy them!! This was £7.99. 

Next I picked up Charlotte Crosby's autobiography, as I absolutely love her and find her hilarious in Geordie shore (my favourite program that never fails to make me laugh!!) I've started reading this and it's so funny! 

Also I bought Louise's book, life with a sprinkle of glitter. I read this in under a week, and it was great, I couldn't put it down!! I love how pretty each page is decorated! 

Finally a little beauty item I picked up,  this makeup revolution pro fix oil control fixing spray. I'm super excited to use this as I'm hoping it will keep my makeup from going shiny during the day. 

I hope you've enjoyed this post! 

My social media links:


Xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I love everything in Tiger, it's so quirky and fun! That mason jar cup is pretty awesome too, I love the colours :)

    www.elevatorbrain.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree, tiger is a lovely shop! I'm pretty impressed with my cup as well :)

    ReplyDelete