Wednesday, 22 July 2015

Product empties // July


Hey guys, so over the past few months I've been collecting products that I've used up, and thought I would make a blog post on them. 


First of all its this hollister silver strand beach body spray. It smells incredible and it's such a summery scent, however the hollister sprays are quite expensive for a body spray, although they are definitely worth it. 
Would I repurchase? Yes!! 

Next is the simple replenishing rich moisturiser. This feels quite heavy and thick on the skin, so I used this as an evening moisturiser, and it was perfect at keeping my skin free from dry spots. 
Would I repurchase? Yes! 


The next three products are all from the body shop. First of all its the strawberry shower gel. This smells so nice and it's a lovely scent for the summer, however it's super expensive for a shower gel. 
Would I repurchase? No, mainly because of the price. 

Next I have the ginger anti dandruff shampoo. This actually smells surprisingly nice, and it really does work at getting rid of dandruff and also makes your hair look super soft and shiny.  
Would I repurchase? Yes

Finally I have the banana conditioner. This claims to be for 'soft and tangle free hair'. It smells extremely sweet, and can be a bit of a sickly scent. I don't think this does an amazing job, and it doesn't do anything else that normal conditioners don't do. 
Would I repurchase? No 

I hope this post has been helpful!

My social media links:


Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment