Sunday, 7 June 2015

3 current high end favourites

Hey guys, so my last post was a drugstore favourites, so I thought I'd do a high end version as you all liked the drugstore post. 

First of all, the product I mentioned in a previous post, this Mac lipstick in the shade 'ramblin rose'. It's such a beautiful coral, rose gold shade, with a bit of shimmer which is just perfect for the summer. 

Next is benefit roller lash. I got this free in the Elle magazine a few months ago, and I absolutely hated it. This was because it used to irritate my eye, and constantly feel like something was in my eye. However I've now realised it must have been the way I was applying it! I absolutely love it now, it separates my lashes so well and gives my lashes huge amounts of length. It's currently my favourite mascara. 

Finally it's 'eyebrows' by Mac. I bought this back when i was in New York, and the lovely people in the shop matched the colours to my eyebrows so I found the perfect shade. This is £13.50 in the UK which I think is very expensive however it's totally worth it. It's a pencil applicant but you twist it up rather than sharpening it. It's super easy to create an amazing brow shape, and if you press on lightly it looks completely natural. It stays on the brows for around 4 hours, but if you press on harder when applying it, it creates a darker look but stays on all day. 

I hope you've enjoyed this post and it's helped you. 
Comment below if you have any questions about these products I've mentioned. 

My social media links:


Xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I've never heard anyone mention this lipstick before, and when I found it I fell in love!! x

      Delete
  2. Benefit Roller Lash is one of the best mascaras I've ever used. It doesn't clump your lashes at all which is just amazing. Loved your post :)

    sanaamaroof.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete