Sunday, 24 May 2015

My first ever Mac lipstick!

Hey guys! So I know I haven't posted on my blog in around 2 weeks, I've had a break!  But I'm back, and if you didn't already know i visited New York last month, and everything in mac was an absolute bargain, so I had to make the most of it, and I bought my first ever mac products. 

The first mac product I bought that I will be showing you today, is the lipstick in the shade Ramblin' rose. 
Its a beautiful coral shade, with gold shimmer. I would say it's a rose gold colour. This shade is absolutely perfect for summer, as it has the coral and the shimmer in. It's a frost finish, but the only downside to this lipstick is it only lasts on the lips for just over an hour, so you need to keep re applying it. It is quite moisturising, but you can faintly see any chaps in your lips with this on. I think this would look amazing with a tan, or for those with darker skin tones, but I have pale skin and I think it looks just as good. 
The scent is also really nice which is unusual for a lipstick!  
From the packaging you can tell it's a higher end lipstick, you can see that it's good quality but that's what you expect when your paying £15.50 for a lipstick. 
However, putting the packaging aside, I think mac lipsticks are just pretty much the same as drugstore ones, which I find weird as they're raved about so much. The huge variety of colours is pretty impressive though, and there's definitely no where near that many in boots. 

I hope you've enjoyed this post guys! If you have I will be reviewing some of my other mac products very shortly. 

My social media links:


Xoxo


2 comments:

  1. I've never heard of this! I'm a sucker for a MAC lipstick!

    lillies and lipbalm
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never heard anyone else mention this lipstick before! It really is beautiful xx

      Delete