Sunday, 31 May 2015

6 current drugstore favourites

Hey guys, so today I'm back showing you some beauty items from the drugstore I've been loving recently. 

First of all is the only blush I own (I don't need anymore as this is perfect)!! It is quite a bright pink, but at the same time is quite subtle. It's great for the summer as it gives a lovely glow, and stays on the cheeks all day!! For £1 it's perfect. 

I've recently started using eyeshadow, so I picked up this collection eyes under covered nude palette, and I've been loving it. It has beautiful neutral colours in, and I have a few go to looks using these eyeshadows. I did a tutorial on one the other day, so if you scroll down you will find it. For £4 you can't go wrong. 

Next is this natural collection concealer. This is the only concealer I own as it does the perfect job. I believe it was only around £1.99, so if your on a budget this is great. The coverage isn't the best, but it can be built up. It's better for covering spots rather than under the eyes. 

Next I have 3 products from the rimmel lasting finish 25 hour collection. I am going to do a separate blog post reviewing these three items, so I won't go into a lot of detail. First of all is the primer, which works wanders, and this is what helps this look stay on all day, which is what you want in the hot summer months when makeup just melts off. 
Next is the foundation, this is currently my favourite foundation. It is quite dewey, altough can be mattified with the powder I am going to talk about next. This is a great coverage foundation, and it can be easily built up. It also gives a nice glow - which is perfect for summer, and the smell... It's amazing. 
Finally the powder. They don't do this powder in transparent, so it also gives coverage. This is my favourite powder, it works so well. You also don't need much of it, so it doesn't get used up very quickly. 

I hope you've enjoyed this post and it's helped you. 
Comment below if you have any questions about these products I've mentioned. 

My social media links:


Xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Perfect favourites! I'v not actually tried any of these ha,ha, but would love the collection concealer x

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! its great for the price x

      Delete