Saturday, 25 April 2015

NYC diary // days 3 & 4

Hey guys, so today I'm going to be showing you the last part of my New York City trip. 

On our 3rd day, we went to a typical American diner for breakfast. I had pancakes and a chocolate milkshake! 

We had a long long long (and I mean long) walk to Central Park, but it was worth it! Central Park was beautiful, and so peaceful.

On our super long walk back from Central Park, we did a bit of shopping! And of course we had to hit the 8 story Macy's!

On our 4th and final day in New York, we only had a few hours, but of course we needed breakfast!  So another stop at Starbucks was on the agenda! The American Starbucks menu is ten times better than here in England! 

We had a slow peaceful walk around New York, soaking up the busy, bustling atmosphere. 

After a few hours, it was time to start the travel home. We got a yellow cab back to the airport, and we checked in, went through security (all of the other procedures you have to go through in airports) and then after hours of waiting, it was time to board the flight, and start the 8 hour journey home. 
We had another (lovely - or maybe not so lovely) meal on the plane before we landed back in England. 

I hope you've enjoyed this series of blog posts, I've enjoyed writing them!

I had an amazing time in New York, and I'm so grateful for being able to have that opportunity.
It's such a busy, but awesome city, altough now I've been once, I don't think I'd need to go again, as I feel like I've done all of the main tourist attractions over there. 

My social media links:


Xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Just read through all of your NY posts and it looks like you had a fab time! I reaaally want to go now after seeing all your photos (and the starbucks and pizza looks so good, it made me hungry haha). Xx

    New Spring Post - Leah Talks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was amazing thanks :) I hope you've enjoyed my posts - you have to go to New York some time it's amazing!!xx

      Delete
  2. I love the ideas of these posts! Looks like you had a fab time :) xx

    daisysmiler.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you, I'm glad you liked them :) I had an amazing time :) xx

      Delete