Wednesday, 18 March 2015

What's in my hand luggage bag!

Hey guys, so today I'm here showing you what's in my hand luggage/carry on bag. Basically everything I take onto an aeroplane with me. I hope this is helpful for some of you, as summer is coming soon, so more people will be travelling. 


This is my mini suitcase I take onto a plane with me. It's a really good size, and it was £8 in the sale from sports direct.

I will obviously have my passport, boarding pass and everything else I need to get onto the plane/into the country. 

So first of all, I will have my beats. These are an essential, they're better than earphones on planes as you can't hear any background noises. I also have my phone with me, as I use it for music and photography. 

Sometimes depending on how long I'm going to a destination for, I will take my iPad. If I'm going on a long 2 week summer holiday then I will take it. 

Next you have to have a book. I will sometimes either take a few books or my kindle. Kindles are great as you can put as many books on there as you want and of course it won't weigh your bag down. A book is essential as it keeps you entertained. 

I also take my Polaroid camera. This is my favourite thing for travelling, as you can capture memories, and have them printed straight away. 



I also take my scrapbook with me, as I love taking it everywhere I go. I usually stick my Polaroids in here, and write about any exciting days I've had whilst away. 



I usually take a small pencil case or some pens so I can doodle and write in my scrapbook. This keeps me entertained for hours. 

Finally I will also have a mini travel survival kit. In this I carry chargers for my devices, wet wipes, tissues etc, I will be doing a post on what's in my travel survival kit soon. 

I hope you've enjoyed this post and it's helped you out!
Be sure to comment down below what your travel essentials are. 

Social media:


Xoxo

2 comments:

  1. This is sooo helpful as it's my kinda first time in a plane in the the summer (I went on one when I was 6 and you don't really need to think about things then!)x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw I'm glad it helped! I love flying :) x

      Delete