Wednesday, 11 March 2015

My favourite drugstore makeup products

Hey guys! So today I'm here with another colab, this time it's with Sabine, from twicethepink, so you should go and check out her colab post showing you her favourite makeup products.


1. Rimmel stay matte powder
I've mentioned this powder so much, in a variety of blog posts, but it is literally the best product ever, especially if your makeup doesn't stay on very long, and if your makeup always turns shiny. I have it in transparent, as then it can't look to cakey on your skin, and simply stops the shine.

2. Collection work the colour eyebrow kit
I've also mentioned this product before, and I've also done a review on it, you can find that here. This is the only product I use on my eyebrows, I've used it for around a year now, and it is my favourite. The colours are perfect, and its so useful.

3. MUA blush in 'lolly'
I've only recently discovered these MUA blushes after everybody has been raving about them on instagram. They're only £1, and absolutely amazing, definitely worth the hype. You can get them in loads of different colours, the packing is ok, and it stays on the cheeks for quite a long time. I have the colour 'lolly' and it's a pretty, brightish pink colour. It's a great colour for the summer.

4. Collection lengthening mascara
I've also only just recently started using this. I usually use mascaras that have a thicker brush, and give more volume rather than length and definition, so this is a different type of mascara for me. This mascara gives loads of length, and it defines the eyelashes really well. It also doesn't take very long to apply to get a great look, unlike most lengthening mascaras. So in this category, this is probably my favourite mascara.

5. Collection lasting colour lipstick in 'sugar plum'
I've also mentioned this product quite a lot in past blog posts, but this has been my favourite lipstick since Autumn. Although it is spring now, I think you can still pull the dark lip off! I don't think I can part with this lipstick quite yet!! It is one of the best dark lipsticks I've ever seen, and its super pigmented, and it has a great staying power.

I hope you've enjoyed this post guys! Remember to go and check out twicethepink, who I've done a colab with.

Xoxo

My social media:


2 comments:

  1. I've been using the Collection Eyebrow kit for about a year now & I think it's great!
    I don't tend to use blusher, but that shade looks really nice :)

    www.elevatorbrain.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, it's really good! I don't use blusher that much either, but this one is really good :) x

      Delete