Wednesday, 18 March 2015

Fleur de Force Glam Guide


Hey guys! So today I'm here reviewing The Glam Guide by Fleur De Force. If you don't know who she is, then she's a beauty/fashion/lifestyle blogger, vlogger and youtuber.

So first of all, this book is based on beauty, fashion and lifestyle. It includes loads of tips and informative information, as well as opinions on products etc from Fleur.
The chapters in the book include:
-Beauty
-Hair
-Fashion
-Travel
-Health and fitness
-Life, love, dreams and everything in  between
-Youtube and blogging
-A note to my subscribers

The cover of this book is stunning. The front, back and spine are super pretty, and they definitely draw me into the book.

I absolutely loved this book, it was similar to Love, Tanya, by Tanya Burr, but this was in more detail. It's definitely my 'go to' book for advice. It gave me loads of tips, and I recommend it for teenagers, children or even adults who enjoy reads like this.

I hope you enjoyed this post, and it helped you out!

Social media:


Xoxo 

2 comments: