Sunday, 8 February 2015

Small beauty haul!

Hey guys, so I went shopping last weekend, and I thought I would show you some of the beauty items I purchased. 


First of all, I went to primark, and I noticed they had a matte nail varnish top coat. I haven't seen many of these before so I was certainly eager to try it out. 

Next, also from primark, I bought an instant removal nail polish pot. I have never seen anything like this before. I love wearing nail varnish, and I change my polish every week, so if this works, it will totally complete my life. 

Finally from primark, I bought a blusher brush. I don't wear blusher often, only usually when I'm going out, so a cheap £1 primark brush, will not do any harm, especially because the primark brushes are actually really good for the value!

Then from superdrug, I bought a rimmel lasting finish primer. Recently I have been using primers for the first time, and they certainly help to keep your makeup on for longer, but I thought if I tried this out, it may help my makeup stay on all day. 

Also from superdrug, I bought my first ever real technique brushes! Everybody raves about these, and I thought it was about time for me to try them out. I bought the powder brush, and the expert face brush, and so far I have been loving them. If you would like a separate review on these, then please feel free to comment! 

I hope you have enjoyed my shopping haul!

Remember to follow my social media:

Instagram- @s.nowflakes

Twitter- @sn0wflakesss

Xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Real Technique brushes are just the best!! I use the Expert Face Brush everyday for my foundation and love it so much! The blush brush is also amazing!
    Jasmine xx
    http://jasminehardingmakeup.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree with you! Its my first time using real technique brushes, and don't think I will ever go back now! xox

      Delete