Sunday, 15 February 2015

My pamper evening routine!


Hey guys, so today I'm going to be showing you my pamper evening essentials, and what I do on a pamper evening. I usually have a pamper evening once a week, it's usually a Sunday as I like to be pampered at the end of the weekend so I'm ready for the week ahead. 

First of all, I will usually run a bath, and at the moment I'm using my Zoella beauty fizz bar. I'm not amazingly impressed with this, as it is quite simple, but it still smells lovely, and keeps your skin soft. (Sorry for the messy packaging!!)

Next I will wash my hair with my favourite shampoo, and at the moment I'm using the Lush 'I love juicy'. It smells amazing!!

I also use my hair growth treatment on my pamper evening. Once I've finished using this, a review will be coming. 

Whilst I'm in the bath, I will use a body scrub, and I got this one in a boots gift set for Christmas. The scent is lovely!

I don't moisturise my skin every single day, as it is time consuming. But on my pamper evening I moisturise with my favourite moisturiser. At the moment it's from the body shop in the strawberry fragrance. 

Once I'm out of the bath, I will paint my nails ready for school. 

Then I will usually relax, and read a book. At the minute I'm reading Fleur's glam guide, and I'm loving it. Again a review will be coming once I've finished it! 

 I hope you enjoyed this post! Leave a comment on what your essentials are for your pamper evening. 

Remember to follow my social media:

Instagram- @vanilladrxps

Twitter- @vanilladrxps

Xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Great picks! I agree about the fizz bar, it smells so good but doesn't really do anything in the water. Xx

    leah-talks.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yeah it doesn't really do much in the water, i prefer colourful bath bombs :) xx

      Delete