Thursday, 12 February 2015

Love, Tanya


Hey guys, so today I'm here reviewing Tanya Burr's book. If you don't already know who she is, then she's a youtuber, and a blogger. 

First of all, the front cover, and the spine are absolutely beautiful. They look so pretty, and it's really well designed. The book has quite a variety of things in it. It's factual, but also has some chapters that are a biography. The first two chapters, are about Tanya growing up, and her life. After the growing up part, most of the book is factual, and her opinions on things, as well as some of her experiences. The rest of the chapters include: 
- Skincare essentials 
- Make up essentials
- Hair and nail essentials
- Fashion
- Love
- Life 
- Baking & recipies
- Confidence & happiness
- Youtube
- Looking forwards 

I love how this book is a mixture of her life and experiences, her top tips, and her opinions on things, as well as some factual points. I finished this book in around 1 week, I literally couldn't put it down. It was extremely helpful, especially the makeup chapter (as I'm not the best at applying makeup) so it really helped me. This will definitely be my go-to book when needing some advice! There are some yummy recipies in there as well which I think I may have to try out. 

I absolutely loved this book, and I would definitely reccommend it, especially if your a girly-girl. It's also a great price, mine was half price in Whsmiths for £6.50. 

I hope you enjoyed this post, remember to follow my social media:

Instagram- @vanilladrxps

Twitter- @vanilladrxps

(I recently changed my name on my social media as I got bored of them!! Now they're ll the same so it's easier :) 

Xoxo 

4 comments:

  1. I think Tanya Burr is brilliant, so I can't wait to read this as soon as I get a chance x
    Laura | A Life With Frills

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. she is, and she's such an inspiration! its an amazing book, anybody would love it x

      Delete
  2. I know it's a whole long while ago since Tanya's book came out but I have still not gotten myself to buy it. Every review that I have seen was very positive and stuff but I am not really sure whether it would be something for me or not... but this post just pushed me a little more towards the decision of buying it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It really is a good book, you should go for it!

    ReplyDelete