Thursday, 26 February 2015

Infinity Dreams Award


Hey guys, so today I'm finally doing the infinity dreams award post. I've been nominated for this a few times, but never got round to doing it, so I finally have. I was nominated by
Aisling's Beauty Bites, so thank you



Award Rules:

1. Thank and follow the blog that nominated you
2. Tell us 11 facts about yourself
3. Answer the questions that were set for you 
4. Nominate 11 bloggers and set questions for them

11 facts about me!

1. I'm 15 years old
2. My favourite food is Italian
3. I love Coronation Street
4. Union J are my favourite band, and I've met them
5. I love blogging, and I hope to carry it on for a while!!
6. I'm on twitter a lot! Go and give me a follow: vanilladrxps 
7. Summer is my favourite season, I love the hot weather 
8. I'm a shopaholic!
9. My favourite lesson in school is catering, and I'm in year 10 so I've started my GCSE courses
10. I have an obsession with Joey Essex, and I met him last year! He's so down to earth!
11. I have around 150 nail varnishes (nailaholic)

My Questions:

1. What is your dream job?
Either a travel journalist, or a beauty magazine writer

2. What is your favourite book + film series?
My favourite book is probably Girl Online by Zoe Sugg, my favourite film series is probably home alone! I haven't watched many film series actually!

3. Favourite high end and affordable make up brand?
I don't own any high end makeup, but my favourite affordable makeup brand is probably collection or rimmel

4. What would your ideal date be?
I'm not sure actually, probably films and pizza!

5. Who are your favourite youtubers?
Zoella and Bethany Mota

6. What are your favourite type of blog posts to write? 
Probably reviews, or hauls

7. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
Australia! I've never been there, but the lifestyle over there just looks amazing!

8. Favourite place to shop?
Topshop, but its a bit pricey (sigh)

9. Who or what has been the most influential thing in your life?
Celebrity wise, I would probably say Rebecca Adlington. When I was younger I was a swimmer, and I used to really look up to her. I gave up swimming years ago (I kind of regret it now) but I still look up to her, she's such a lovely, genuine person.

10. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Probably in university, hopefully studying something I enjoy.

11. Is this your first blog award?
I've been nominated for many blog awards before, although I've never actually done them (oops.) So this is the first blog award that is on my blog.

Bloggers I'm tagging:

Questions for tagged bloggers:

1. What is your favourite drugstore makeup brand?
2. What is your favourite season?
3. Where is the favourite place you've been to abroad?
4. What career paths are you taking? (Or what is your current job)
5. What are your favourite blog posts to read?
6. Which celebrity(s) do you look up too?
7. If you moved to a different country, where would it be?
8. Who is your celebrity crush?
9. What makeup product couldn't you live without?
10. What are your hobbies?
11. If you had one wish, what would it be?

To the bloggers I've tagged, when you do your infinity awards post, please let me know, so I can check it out, I would love to read them! 
Hope you enjoyed this post!

Social Media:
Twitter: @vanilladrxps
Instagram: @vanilladrxps

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment