Wednesday, 18 February 2015

Benefit roller lash


Hey guys, so if you haven't already heard of the benefit roller lash, then it's a new mascara by the brand benefit. I don't think the full sized version is out yet, I picked this up in the Elle magazine, for £4.

So I was super excited to try this, as I've never had any products from benefit before, and I knew that everyone had already been raving about this product.

First of all, the packaging is so pretty, and definitely straight away draws people into purchasing the product. It has a black and rose gold theme, which is certainly 'in' at the moment. 

The brush is certainly different, and at first it feels really weird to apply. Personally I prefer mascaras with bigger brushes, as they give more volume, so I wouldn't usually go for a product like this. It takes quite a lot of time to apply, as it doesn't go on very easily, so straight away this wouldn't be one of my everyday products. Once it's been applied, you can certainly tell that it curls your lashes, it gives a bit of length, but for me it didn't give any volume. And after around an hour of it being on, my lashes go back down, so you can't tell that you've used it. 

I wasn't very impressed with this product, and I thought it would be quite a lot better. Personally I won't be buying this again, and in my opinion, it's not worth the hype. Especially for £19.50, but for those of you who prefer the smaller brush mascaras, this is probably a good mascara for you, as it does give quite a lot of detail. 

I hope you enjoyed this review and it helped you. 

Social medias:

Instagram- @vanilladrxps

Twitter- @vanilladrxps

Xoxo 

4 comments:

  1. Great, honest review! Think I'll give this a miss so. Love your blog
    Chloe xo
    www.chlodrop6.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! Glad this review helped you xox

      Delete
  2. Thx for this it rly helped!

    ReplyDelete