Sunday, 25 January 2015

Top 5 products under £5!

Hey guys, so my last post was similar to this, and I was telling you my favourite beauty items under £5, well today's post is similar, and I'm going to be telling you my overall (not just beauty) favourites under £5. 

1.  Primark fairy lights. 
These are super pretty, and look really simple but effective in any room. 
Primark - £5  

2. Hand warmers. 
This is a random product, but they are great for the winter months, and for the price, you can't go wrong. 
Primark- £1 

3. Girl online. 
This book has been out a while now, and I still here loads of people mentioning it. I did a review on it a few weeks ago, so scroll down and you will find that. It is literally the best book in the world!!
Amazon- £5. 

4. Zoella beauty hand cream. 
Another product from Zoe! But her beauty range is so nice, and the hand cream smells amazing!! 
Superdrug- £5 

5. Ikea skurur pots. 
I have 3 of these, they are great as you can get them in all different sizes. You can also get them in a range of colours, such as white, baby pink, and red. I keep makeup brushes in one pot, stationary in another, and then cotton wool in another.
Ikea- (small) £1.90  


I hope you enjoyed this post! Remember to follow my social media:

Instagram- @s.nowflakes

Twitter- @sn0wflakess

Xoxo










1 comment:

  1. Hello, please go and read my latest blog post as I have nominated you for the Infinity Dream Award!

    Prettyperfectxoxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete