Sunday, 4 January 2015

Girl online

Hey guys, so I'm here today reviewing the book girl online - (aka the best book in the world!) if you don't know, it is by Zoe Sugg, otherwise known as Zoella. Even if you don't know her, this shouldn't stop you from buying this book. 

So first of all the front cover is beautiful! It looks so pretty and girly. I started reading this, and I knew straight away I wasn't going to be able to put it down. It is one of those books you definitely can't stop reading. I finished it about an hour ago, and it's also one of those books you feel really sad about when you've finished, and for sure I will definitely read it again, in fact I will probably start tonight! 
I know that loads of people have already read it, but if you haven't and if your thinking about buying it, I will give you a quick review on what it is about:

There is a girl called Penny whose best friend is called Elliot. Penny gets the chance to go away on a holiday of a lifetime to New York City, and she is lucky enough to be able to take her best friend with her. While she is on this experience, she meets the boy of her dreams named Noah, and they quickly fall in love. However before she knows it, it's time for her to leave, and go back home. Penny suffers from panic attacks, and she started an anonymous blog to help her out, and on this blog, she had written posts about Noah. However when she arrived home, she found out some things about Noah, that he hadn't told her. This caused a lot of upset, and somehow, her anonymous blog comes out, and everybody finds out it's Penny's blog.

I will not revel what else happens, but the ending is so happy, and I was literally smiling at the end. It's one of those books that is like a rollercoaster of emotions, it makes you feel happy, angry, and sad. It had me in tears at one point! 

I definitely recommend this book to you if your a girl who loves reading girly books, or romance kind of books. If your one of those people who likes reading thriller, and horror books, I probably wouldn't recommend it, altough why not give it a try! And also, if your not a reader, you still need to try this book. I love reading when I find a good book, but I never can, and I knew straight away this would be a book for me. 


Overall, I give this book 10/10 rating, I really enjoyed it, and a massive well done to zoe! 

Xoxo 

Instagram: @s.nowflakes




6 comments:

  1. I must pick it up,when i have the chance! Great review x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you, I'm glad you liked the review, its a great book x

      Delete
  2. Hi, thanks for your comment on my blog the other day!! Great review, I must read Girl Online- I had been debating it but now I think I will pick it up! Obsessed with your background btw :) <3 xx


    www.lipglossandpaperbacks.blogspot.co.ukl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no problem for the comment! and thank you, I'm glad this review has helped you decide, i do seriously recommend this book! thank you, my background is quite pretty :) xxxx

      Delete
  3. Hi, thanks for your comment on my blog the other day!! Great review, I must read Girl Online- I had been debating it but now I think I will pick it up! Obsessed with your background btw :) <3 xx


    www.lipglossandpaperbacks.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem for the comment! Glad you liked the review - it's a great book you should definitely read it!! Aw thank you :) xx

      Delete