Sunday, 28 December 2014

5 winter staples

Hey guys, first of all I'm going to say I hope you all had an amazing Christmas! Today I'm doing a post that was requested, so I hope you all enjoy it. 

1. The tartan scarf. 
When I bought this I wasn't sure about it, and now I love it, and I see pretty much everyone with one. 
- new look £9.99 

2. Dark & red lips. 
This was a BIG risk for me to have dark lips, but they look great, and it certainly suits the winter season. 
- collection, lasting colour, shade 3, sugar plum £2.99
- barry m, lip lacquer crayon, shade no. 3

3. Jumpers.
Jumpers are so simple and yet really pretty, and they are great for the winter season, as they can be layered with things underneath to keep you warm. 
-boohoo.com £9.99

4. Statement necklace. 
If you don't fancy wearing a scarf, a statement necklace is a great way to jazz up your jumper. 
- primark £4.99


5. Black jeans. 
Black jeans are similar to leggings, but look more effective and are 10x warmer. I went with some black jeggings and they look great paired with a jumper. 
- topshop £35 

I hope you enjoyed this post, and it gave you some inspiration on some fashion choices you could make over the next few months. 

Instagram: @s.nowflakes

Xoxo

10 comments:

  1. I just found your blog and I love it! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw, thank you so much! I'm glad you like it xxx

      Delete
  2. I have this jeans they are so comfy haha x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i agree, and they look really nice as well as being comfy! xx

      Delete
    2. Yep jeans never fit me they are either too long or too big round the waist and these are perfect I have 6 pairs haha x

      Delete
    3. thats the same with me! wow you have loads, i have a few pairs, but you can never have to many!x

      Delete
    4. They are very expensive as well haha but its defiantly worth it!x

      Delete
    5. yeah they are quite expensive, but i agree they are certainly worth it x

      Delete
  3. Really like that scarf I want one of these and its a really good price Thankyou :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no problem, glad this post has helped you! :)

      Delete