Sunday, 30 November 2014

Christmas Tag 2014

Hey guys, so today I'm here doing a tag post. I haven't actually been tagged in it, but i saw someone doing it, and i thought it would make a great post. I tag all of you who want to do this post. 

  1. When do you start getting excited about Christmas?
I usually start getting excited about Christmas around the end of November. 

  2. Do you still have advent calendars? 
 OF COURSE!!!! These cheer me up on cold winter mornings when you have to get up and walk to school! And of course, when you get your advent calendar out, the countdown to Christmas begins! 

  3. What are you favourite Christmas films? 
My all time fav is probably home alone, I'm not sure if this is a Christmas film, but it still always gets me excited about Christmas.

  4. Do you have any funny Christmas memories? 
When I was about 12 I got an iPad for Christmas, and at the time I didn't want one at all, so I didn't really know how to react, and now I literally can't live without it, and i am constantly on it. 

  5. Talk us through your typical Christmas day. 
This sounds so weird, but now I'm a teenager i actually set my alarm on Christmas day, because otherwise i would never get up. I set my alarm for about 7 because it is awesome to get up early, I will usually check my phone, and then shout my parents, and we will all open presents. Then we usually have a nice breakfast, start getting ready, and then we will go to my grandparents house with all of my family, open more presents have an AMAZING Christmas dinner, and enjoy the rest of our day.

6. What do you eat for Christmas dinner?
For our starter my grandad makes home made tomato soup- it is to die for!! Then for our main we will have the usual roast potatoes, stuffing, vegetables, yorkshire puddings, and for the meat we usually have turkey, beef and gammon. 

7. Do you have any Christmas traditions? 
I'm not sure if its a tradition but sometimes our family all do a secret santa. 

8. Which are your favourite xmas songs? 
I LOVE mistletoe by Justin Bieber, but out of all of the traditional songs i can't choose as I love them all.  

9. What is the best Christmas present you've ever received? 
In the past few years probably my MacBook pro, or my iPad, but when i was younger probably a bike!

10. Real or fake Christmas tree?
We always have a fake one, and i think they look prettier because they're neater haha.

 I hope you have all enjoyed this post, and getting to know all of the things I do/like about Christmas. Instagram: @s.nowflakes
 xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment