Tuesday, 1 July 2014

Soap and glory supercat eyeliner

Hello! I have never done a post like this before so I thought I would try it! Please let me know what you think, either comment below or tell me on Instagram: @candyfloss.clouds 

So recently I have purchased the supercat eyeliner in the brand soap and glory. I really like it, and it is so easy to do the 'cat eye' that everybody tries, and I know for a fact I always fail! It has quite a long, thin tip which makes it easy, and it is similar to a felt tip. It is not a dark black, so if you want that effect you have to go over it a few times. It was £6 from boots, however the only problem I have with it is that it doesn't last that long. After an hour or so it fades and then soon you can't see it. So therefore I am going to use it as my base eyeliner to get the shape, and then go over it with a liquid eyeliner that lasts.

@candyfloss.clouds
Xoxo  

No comments:

Post a Comment