1. Spread your revision out over a number of days. Don't try and do it all fast.
2. Try and do some last minute revision the night before, or in the morning just to make sure it stays in your head.
3. Make sure you have some fresh water to get you through, so your not dehydrated.
4. When you have done around 30 minutes go and get a snack to keep you going.
5. Make your notes look pretty- use colours! Some people may find this a waste of time, but personally for me it makes it easier to revise!
6. Use revision books, they are layed out easier, and you know that the infomation is 100% correct.
7. Take short breaks ever hour.
8. Use post it notes! Stick them around the house, and write formulas on them! Eg, for maths you could write the quadratic formula on one, and stick it on the fridge!
9. Try reading difficult bits in a funny accent, it will make it easier to remember!
10. Do lots of practice exam papers!
11. Turn ALL of your devices off!! Such as your ipad, and phone, as these always get me distracted!
12. Turn the tv off, so it doesn't distract you, or you could put the radio or music channel on, if you find it easier to listen to something whilst working!
1. Get it done ASAP, don't just wait until the night before.
2. Write down all homework in your planner.
All of the above tips also work for homework!
If your doing exams,good luck and I hope this blog post has helped!
Also if you have a minute follow my insatgram @asprinkle0flife
Comment in the comments if this has helped, and also comment any other tips that helps you, I would like to read them!